Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iniQuity View Post
    Also, new fire: Even if you think you’re dating a 10 (under all types of criteria, not just looks) there’s till a 12 out there – in your eyes that is.
    YouTube - ‪Patrice O'Neal - Elephant in the Room (FULL VERSION Part 3)‬‏
    You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

Comment

• Originally posted by kenn View Post
      dump her in a couple years and date someone 10 years younger and you'll live longer and be happier
      Worked for me.
      sigpic "Boy I got vision and the rest of the world is wearing bifocals" - Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

Comment

• Do the smart thing: Go overseas to have illegitimate children. If you catch aids, stab yourself in the butt and say you sat on a needle.
        In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

• She has wonderful bone structure. Unfortunately her voice steals the aggression right from your heart, which I assume comes with a drop in testosterone.
          Such a perfect woman.
          In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

• Originally posted by geostump View Post
            I have, he doesn't listen. LOL I'm just biding my time.

Fair 'nuff.
            I'm a paleo foodie, come check out my recipes: http://strangekitty.ca/

Comment

• Originally posted by Minxxa View Post
              Worked for me.
              men who marry older women die younger, men who marry younger women live longer
              Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
              Starting Weight: 294 pounds
              Current Weight: 235 pounds
              Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Comment

• Originally posted by kenn View Post
                men who marry older women die younger, men who marry younger women live longer
                Correlation /=/ causation ? Could very well be that the men who marry younger women can do so because they're successful (and thus wealthier) or attractive (in good health with good genetics)

Comment

• kenn, you seem like such a catch. i get butterflies every time i see your avatar
                  beautiful
                  yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                  lol

Comment

• This doesn't seem like a manly thread to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                      kenn, you seem like such a catch. i get butterflies every time i see your avatar
                      no thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by quelsen View Post
                        I did another sprint last night after cold benching 315 after 5 years of no iron
                        Niiiiiice.

Now go tear the head off of a prison guard, and drink his blood with some bacon.

(gotta up the man quotient in this thread.)

(relationship talk?)

("a thread where in women give their unwanted opinions about shit that nobody cares about, where they weren't invited, and have no clue.")

(seriously, how many fucking pages of relationship shit is this now?)

(then next one of you ladies that posts here has to date kenn.)

Comment

• Originally posted by arthurb999 View Post
                          This doesn't seem like a manly thread to me.
                          We have no way to keep the women out.

edit: You know what the man thread would be like without women? Nice and quiet but full of relevant things! Like a bachelor's house!
                          Last edited by Grumpycakes; 06-05-2011, 07:54 AM.
                          You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

Comment

• Originally posted by Grumpy Caveman View Post

edit: You know what the man thread would be like without women? Nice and quiet but full of relevant things! Like a bachelor's house!
                            Fuck that shit.

Set something on fire, preferably something explosive.

Hmmm, just thinking out loud here, but I wonder if you could make breast implants out of C4..... Explosive titties+bacon bikini... WIN!

Comment

• Originally posted by Grumpy Caveman View Post

Comment

• How does that ass maintain the vibration that long? I think an experiment with a 20, 30 and 40 year old would be hilarious. Maybe play a song on them.
                                My journal where I attempt to overcome Chrohns and make good food as well

Comment

Working...
                                X