• the Air Force?

the freakin' Air Force??

That ain't manly- FRONT LINE INFANTRY!

Comment

• Originally posted by DarthFriendly View Post
      the Air Force?

the freakin' Air Force??

Yeah, the AF and I have a long history. It has a long family history too. I know I'm not cut out for the hardcore, like the Marines, but I can roll with the AF. Maybe the Army or Navy if push comes to shove. The AF is like the Geek branch of the military...and if nothing else, I am a Geek.
      Went Primal July 25th, 2011.

Current Age: 25

Total Loss: 126 lbs

Starting Stats: Weighed 266 lbs, Body Fat 37.6% (100 lbs), BMI 40.9

Current Stats: Weight 140 lbs, Body Fat 15.2% (21.1 lbs), BMI 21.2

Current Goals: Get a stronger core through Pilates and continue being as Primal as I can be.

My Weight Loss Notes Now on a blog page. It starts with "My Weight Loss: Introduction." Available to the public, share with friends if you'd like!

Comment

• Originally posted by trekfan View Post
        Yeah, the AF and I have a long history. It has a long family history too. I know I'm not cut out for the hardcore, like the Marines, but I can roll with the AF. Maybe the Army or Navy if push comes to shove. The AF is like the Geek branch of the military...and if nothing else, I am a Geek.
        Join the Army of Darkness.

Electric Hellfire Club - Invocation/Age of Fire - YouTube

Comment

the Air Force?

the freakin' Air Force??

Tell that to all my friends in Afghanistan and Iraq and everywhere else. I respect what your idea of the AF is, but please have a clue when you make a statement.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChefGrok View Post
            I respect what your idea of the AF is,.
            This is a thread for manly manliness, not for the respecting of opinions.

The Blood Gods of Murder are giving you a blank stare.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bkPyfzgIpg
            Last edited by DarthFriendly; 03-20-2012, 07:14 PM. Reason: moar blood!

Comment

• okay okay okay...

first! women are just like men except we have breasts. or tits. whenever you start talking yourself out of saying hi to someone, remind yourself that she is a person exactly like you are. you aren't a newborn, you've been around people enough to know that saying hi is good, grabbing your junk is bad.

second! you see a nice looking lady out and about, smile and say hello. if she stops, you can stop. if she smiles and nods and keeps walking, you keep walking. baby steps.

essentially, do like kenn said, don't put zeh vagine on a pedestal. WE ARE EXACTLY LIKE YOU GUYS and there are even women who love gaming

my point is, don't feel like you have to be a baller. we have the exact same insecurities

so get out there and smile and say hi and conversate

and only immolate on youtube as a last resort
              beautiful
              yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
              lol

Comment

Shut up about this crap.

It isn't manly.

Do something manly like gnawing off your arm to display your mild displeasure over something insignificant.

Feh!
                give up and go back to eating virgins. (btw, don't try to look for a funny image for that one with kids around)
                my primal journal:
                http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                  okay okay okay...

first! women are just like men except we have breasts. or tits. whenever you start talking yourself out of saying hi to someone, remind yourself that she is a person exactly like you are. you aren't a newborn, you've been around people enough to know that saying hi is good, grabbing your junk is bad.

second! you see a nice looking lady out and about, smile and say hello. if she stops, you can stop. if she smiles and nods and keeps walking, you keep walking. baby steps.

essentially, do like kenn said, don't put zeh vagine on a pedestal. WE ARE EXACTLY LIKE YOU GUYS and there are even women who love gaming

my point is, don't feel like you have to be a baller. we have the exact same insecurities

so get out there and smile and say hi and conversate

All sound advice. Trust me, I'll never be a baller though, I struggle to win a game of 21 with my brothers, lol.
                  Went Primal July 25th, 2011.

Current Age: 25

Total Loss: 126 lbs

Starting Stats: Weighed 266 lbs, Body Fat 37.6% (100 lbs), BMI 40.9

Current Stats: Weight 140 lbs, Body Fat 15.2% (21.1 lbs), BMI 21.2

Current Goals: Get a stronger core through Pilates and continue being as Primal as I can be.

My Weight Loss Notes Now on a blog page. It starts with "My Weight Loss: Introduction." Available to the public, share with friends if you'd like!

Comment

• don't take advice from women on how to meet women, they lie
                    “The whole concept of a macronutrient, like that of a calorie, is determining our language game in such a way that the conversation is not making sense." - Dr. Kurt Harris

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                      please be sure to post a link here before you die of smoke inhalation or go into shock.
                      my primal journal:

Comment

• Originally posted by Saoirse View Post
                        give up and go back to eating virgins. (btw, don't try to look for a funny image for that one with kids around)
                        Are virgins still virgins after being "eaten" though? I mean, if you're not going all "vlad the impaler" on them but...

Electric Wizard - Vinum Sabbathi - YouTube

Comment

• Originally posted by Chaohinon View Post
                          don't take advice from women on how to meet women, they lie
                          Everyone knows Chaohinon is a woman.

Comment

• i honestly don't know.
                            my primal journal:

Comment

• Originally posted by Chaohinon View Post
                              don't take advice from women on how to meet women, they lie
                              It's more like what they think they want and what they actually want aren't the same thing
                              Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
                              Starting Weight: 294 pounds
                              Current Weight: 235 pounds
                              Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Comment

• Originally posted by kenn View Post
                                It's more like what they think they want and what they actually want aren't the same thing
                                It's more like Chaohinon hasn't got the balls to just admit that he's a misogynistic creep, and tell us what he really thinks about those stuck up bitches.

Comment

Working...
                                X