A thread wherein guys rant, complain, and chat about MANLY MAN THINGS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by New Renaissance View Post
    quick someone start a primal breasts thread where ladies show their primal ta-ta's
    [IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]
    "Anxiety is a sign of spiritual insecurity"
    www.beachbodycoach.com/fatbusters

Comment

• Can she make fire and keep a clean cave?

Comment

• I think some of you would be freaking hilarious and entertaining in a live chat room. I literally have been laughing out loud reading these posts (which is weird when you are reading them on your phone out in public by yourself) On the other hand considering how much time I have wasted just trying to keep up to date on this one thread i may never leave if it were an actual real time chat.
        The doctor of the future will give no medicine, but will interest his patients in the care of the human frame, in diet, and in the cause and prevention of disease. - Thomas Edison

Vancouver Island Primal and Paleo Living <<< join our Facebook Group

Comment

• The best way to shave your beard?
          With a Saguaro cactus or chainsaw.
          Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
          My Latest Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by Dalton View Post

Boys got the muscles
            Teachers got the brains
            Girls got the sexy legs, they win the game
            Muscles ain't strong
            Brain's ain't smart
            But oh, those legs, they won my heart
            Buy house, Demolish house, Build house.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dalton View Post
              Can she make fire and keep a clean cave?
              I`m pretty sure she can!!
              "Anxiety is a sign of spiritual insecurity"
              www.beachbodycoach.com/fatbusters

Comment

• Woot, sign me up

Comment

• Originally posted by John Gibson View Post
                  Only can speak for myself... I have found this to be true. My wife speaks of my work "Boyfriend" we were having an impromptu meeting and he came up and put his arm around me. I looked at him and said "People are going to think we're fucking." just as he was taking a sip of coffee...

He looked back and said "they can talk" and that is about what it is for me now.

Again, I am unsure where this puts me in the spectrum of things... I really think the fear of being thought of as gay has really dampened male friendships. Non sexual holding can be a hugh comfort and I have many friends, some female and some male who I have put my arms around to hold them closely for both comfort and for solace.

For most of my male friends, tho... I don't reach out that way because I am unsure how they will react.

I am hoping that as time goes on I hope that we correct back to a more normal view of male on male friendship.

Just my opinion
                  I love you for this post.
                  ~Sandy

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Kenzington View Post
                      Yeah..... My friend gay friend Matt gropes as many boobs as he can get away with. Boggles my mind. It's hilarious though.
                      Yeah, that's what I was saying. I get felt up EVERY time I go to a gay bar, and it ain't by women.
                      ~Sandy

Comment

• Yay! I finally caught up.

I bet there will be twenty more pages by morning. I guess my house won't get clean tomorrow either.
                        Oh the sacrifices I make for the Primal Tribe. sigh
                        Primal since 9/24/2010
                        "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                        MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Originally posted by New Renaissance View Post
                          quick someone start a primal breasts thread where ladies show their primal ta-ta's
                          Happy now

Comment

• The silence is deafening....they must all be post processing their images as I type. This could be epic.......

Comment

• Finally caught up .. Whew This thread Is crazy Epic.. *can't believe I actually used that word.. but if the shoe fits...*

About breastfeeding: I am Pro breast feeder.. No formula, or bottles, or *suckies* for my kids

About Gays and Lesbians bi's and etc: My dad was gay .. his aunt is gay, Me? I have a bisexual curiousity *when I am drinking*, And when I am not drinking .. I will stop in the middle of a sentence to watch a hottie walk by.. *walks away whistling*

hmmmmm And I can't remember Anything else that I was gonna reply to .. sooo What do you guys think of this.. *bikini?*

And for goodness sakes I can't remember anything else I wanted to post..
                              "If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place." Nora Roberts

Start December 20th 2010: 177 lbs
                              Currant: 136 lbs
                              Goal: 125 lbs
                              11 more lbs to go

Follow My Journey :-)

Comment

• I think you were looking for your camera

Comment

Working...
                                X