Ad Widget

Collapse

undereating

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • undereating

    I have a question about undereating and if it is the problem with why I'm not losing any fat. And I get cold hands sometimes, feeling slightly depressed, low blood sugar and always hungry, and I cant seem to tone my body and muscles. And another problem is the conventional meat I have to eat I try to eat lean but I sometimes eat the fat and male up the margin with coconut oil its not that I fear fat. And I have this irrational fear of getting fat if I eat to much again not afraid of fat love it. All help is greatly appreciated. Thank you all

  • #2
    Your symptoms of being tired cold and hungry are common with under-eating and I would really recommend Dr Jason Fung for this - he advocates fasting as being far better than restricting food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIuj-oMN-Fk

    He will also explain here why you are not losing any fat when restricting food - because your metabolism lowers itself to compensate for the low intake of food, but does not do this when you intermittently fast but eat generously outside of the fasting periods.
    Last edited by Owen; 11-25-2016, 10:48 AM.
    Healthy is the new wealthy.

    http://www.facebook.com/groups/ances...handnutrition/

    Comment


    • #3
      Thank you really helped

      Comment


      • #4
        Please check out primal blueprint fitness forum for more info under the same post name

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Owen View Post
          Your symptoms of being tired cold and hungry are common with under-eating and I would really recommend Dr Jason Fung for this - he advocates fasting as being far better than restricting food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIuj-oMN-Fk

          He will also explain here why you are not losing any fat when restricting food - because your metabolism lowers itself to compensate for the low intake of food, but does not do this when you intermittently fast but eat generously outside of the fasting periods.
          You're not seriously suggesting to a 17 year old to start fasting, are you?

          Not that I disagree with your post, Marky IS under-eating, especially when training hard.
          "Don't sweat the small stuff and relax about the whole process"

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by lovebird View Post

            You're not seriously suggesting to a 17 year old to start fasting, are you?

            Not that I disagree with your post, Marky IS under-eating, especially when training hard.
            Where do you see a person's age? Where do you see that he is training hard?

            And in any case yes I would suggest fasting to a 17 year old with weight loss goals
            absolutely. Provided they are doing it to achieve a balanced or more athletic physique.



            Healthy is the new wealthy.

            http://www.facebook.com/groups/ances...handnutrition/

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Owen View Post

              Where do you see a person's age? Where do you see that he is training hard?
              Marky only made 11 posts, and several are one and the same. Plus he's asked you to check his post in the fitness forum, which contains the info as well.

              "Don't sweat the small stuff and relax about the whole process"

              Comment

              Working...
              X