Ad Widget

Drink my daily leafy greens?

No announcement yet.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drink my daily leafy greens?

Can I drink my daily requirement of leafy greens? I do not like the taste or salads. But I can chug anything. Can I fill my blender every morning with kale and shard, chug it, and get them in my diet? How much do I need per day?

I eat the heck out of other vegetables so I am not worried about that. But I cannot get leafy greens into the mix - I've sauted and added them to other food and nothing works
    I'm hoping I can power down a big glass of blended filter water and kale - what do you think?

Thank you

Due to my peculiar eating habits, I add a tablespoon of mango fermented greens (commercial) and 1 tablespoon of collagen to a shaker jar w/coil, and fill with water.. After the coil has busted up any clots, I chugalug and don't worry about my veggie intake any more. I consider it insurance while eating carnivorously. However, kale is my one no no. When I blended kale into a green drink, it really bothered my diverticulosis, making it into diverticulitis.I barely avoided an ER visit. Hope your scenario won't be as damaging. But... try it and see.

You don't need leafy greens. Sure, good sources of this and that, but nothing that you can't get elsewhere and a lot more dense. Don't sweat it. While I like salads, I hate making them. And juggling what components are going to go off soon, buying more, etc. A PITA food group. I go in and out of salad phases. I'm "out" right now.