No announcement yet.

How Do You Use Turmeric?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I use mine in scrambled eggs, on sweet potato, in most things with coconut, and in sauteed onions.

Comment

All of these ideas are GREAT! Thank you so much. I am really going to mix it in all my ground meat to start and go from there!

Comment

I use it in many of the things already listed. I especially like to add it to raw chocolate truffles or Paleo Apple Pie. I try sneaking it into everything, along with liquid smoke (I'm a smoke lover).

Comment

I not only use turmeric for cooking for also for skin because of its antiseptic properties. But thanks to all, I got some additional information.

Comment

Well, turmeric itself doesn't taste too well but it certainly makes for one of the essential ingredients in several food items. You can always use it in different curries, in soups, in teas and milk as well. It is considered to be very remedial when taken along with milk. You can check out multiple ways in which you can use it for better taste
            The answer to what does turmeric taste like is a simple one that it tastes a bit bitter and so should be consumed in combination.

Comment

Working...
            X