Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Triker,

What about your insurance company? I heard that they drop you like a hot potato when they hear that you have Lyme Disease.

Grizz

Comment

Hi Triker,

Thank you for all the info. I know it's going to get worse first. I started taking teasel, just 2 drops the first day and wow did that kick my butt. I am going slow.

Kristina
      Started Atkins:: 1996
      Started Paleo: 2003
      Illness Started: 2008
      Started Leptin Reset: 01.10.2012
      Thighs Starting Size: 54.8 cm
      Thighs Goal Size: 53.5 cm
      My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread46986.html

Comment

Originally posted by Grizz View Post
        Triker,

What about your insurance company? I heard that they drop you like a hot potato when they hear that you have Lyme Disease.

Grizz

Hi we don't have insurance for health as you do in the USA...we pay National Insurance contributions from our wages, it's not an option...that, in theory, gets you free healthcare from the National Health Service. However, the reality is a different story. I personally paid to see my Lyme Literate Doctor as I couldn't get on his NHS list because I didn't live in his catchment area.
        My own local Doctors didn't want to know and left me to rot.

Comment

Originally posted by kkcarlton View Post
          Hi Triker,

Thank you for all the info. I know it's going to get worse first. I started taking teasel, just 2 drops the first day and wow did that kick my butt. I am going slow.

Kristina

Keep on keeping on, I've heard great things about Teasel, go as slow as you need to Kristina, good luck on your recovery.

Comment

I never heard of TEASEL, so looked it up and found this nice reference:
            Lyme5

Grizz

Comment

Yes, she has good information in general. Also, a doctor told me that teasel not only brings borrelia spirochetes out of hiding, but that it kills them but not other bacteria.
              Started Atkins:: 1996
              Started Paleo: 2003
              Illness Started: 2008
              Started Leptin Reset: 01.10.2012
              Thighs Starting Size: 54.8 cm
              Thighs Goal Size: 53.5 cm
              My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread46986.html

Comment

I must say I've found breakthrough knowledge in book.

The.Luciferian.Doctrine (i.e. The.Most.Important.Knowledge.You.would.Ever.Read.I mplement.and.Live.up.to.Forever)

& started to use it on myself and I've achieved astounding results with Lyme eradication, being basically 100% symptom-free.

It includes also information put on the official website.

#3.95B chapter

-
                I'm sharing it in hope it would help somebody. Thanks.

Comment

I suggest checking out the film "Rethinking Cancer" which includes a case of serious #Lyme disease being successfully treated. Go here https://www.fmtv.com/watch/rethinking-cancer , it's free for 10 days so you can watch a lot of films. I like it so much I subscribed for 7.99 a month. You may want to check out The Gerson Therapy as well. I hope you achieve health.

Sent from my iPad using Marks Daily Apple Forum

Comment

I know this is an old thread by I need some advice. I want to get tested for Lyme Disease but there are so many tests available. I don't have a ton of funds available to I'd like to do this as efficiently as possible while still being thorough. Suggestions?
                    22 year old male in Pittsburgh. Primal since 9/12.

Comment

Phytoscience Double stemcell 100% orginal product works incurable disease and organ.

We have about double stem cell in succession is extremely significant Stem cell treatment is by far the biggest of the medicinal world and the mainly important discovery techniques by which to treat terminal diseases and organ. Reconstruction was made possible.

For more visit
                      .................................................. ............
                      Beware From Cheap & Duplicate Do not purchase cheap cost product it may be duplicated or near about expiry both are dangerous; be careful. Protect Yourself. Take Original Double Stemcell From Bhopal Office.

Comment

Hello all,

Hope you are doing Well.

GcMAF and peptide bioregulators have really helped my wife out. She is still improving steadily with detox, right diet, and drainage work. I think you should definitely consider getting transdermal (cream) GcMAF and biopeptides.

https://www.naturalregenesis.net/

Comment

Finally healing with natural therapies. So thankful !

My wife has been sick with Lyme disease for past few
                          years which has been completely changed our lives. We have gone through every route of allopathic treatments but it only has worsen
                          her health status which we were advised to look into modern or natural route of healing. She was dealing constant seizures,
                          unbearable migraine, high cytokines, constant body pain, a lot of hormone imbalance, completely bed bounded for years but our
                          wonderful practitioner introduced us IMMUNO-MAF (injection, spray), GcMAF and peptide bioregulator products. She has improved so
                          much with right diet, drainage, and mindset work. She is out of wheelchair and moving around on her own and going for short walks
                          with significantly less neurological and body pain issues. You should definitely consider IMMUNO-MAF and gcmaf products. It has been amazing for all of us including our sick daughter.
                          Stay strong!
                          Here is the website: https://www.naturalregenesis.net/

Comment

Working...
                          X