No announcement yet.
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well done makoce. I love the fact you got the same photos taken again. How long did it take you make such a change

Comment

• That picture was after a years progress. And thanks!!
      [ The Path of Healing Journal. ]

"Live in each season as it passes;
      breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit,
      and resign yourself to the influence of the earth."

Comment

• Originally posted by Makoce View Post
        [ATTACH]15912[/ATTACH]
        [ATTACH]15913[/ATTACH]

These are a few months old - I have lost more since this so I will update soon.
        5'2, F, 21
        SW: 170
        CW: 103 ( Though I think I was 115 in those pictures ).
        Amazing! Love the weight progress pics as well. Great idea and wish I would have done.

Comment

• You look great, Makoce!

Smile.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drock View Post
            You look great, Makoce!

Smile.
            Agreed!

And it might be me or the angle, but it appears the dog lost some weight as well...
            I got 99 problems but a pancake ain't one...

My Journal

Height: 6'3"
            SW (Feb 2012): 278
            SBF: 26% (Scale)
            CW (Sept 2015): 200
            CBF: 17% (Scale)

Comment

• Originally posted by accidentalpancake View Post
              Agreed!

And it might be me or the angle, but it appears the dog lost some weight as well...
              Haha. Better scraps

Comment

• Before and after pics

Thanks guys!!

Oh. And she did haha! We were in the process of switching to a better quality holistic dog food but it had more calories and caused weight gain. Got the weight off her and me and she's just as lean and muscular now, good food all the way!
                [ The Path of Healing Journal. ]

"Live in each season as it passes;
                breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit,
                and resign yourself to the influence of the earth."

Comment

• Ok, here's my before and after. I'm a 44 yo, 185cm (6'2") guy. I went primal last November weighing 107kg (237lbs). Now after 4 months and couple of weeks I'm at 91kg (201lbs).

Untitled4.jpg

Might as well add some more info while the pic is pending approval.. I've never calculated my macros, but a typical day for me is:

Breakfast: Couple of boiled organic eggs, coffee
                  Lunch: Boiled vegetables, green salad, fish, coffee
                  Dinner: Sweet potato, red meat (lots of it!), green salad
                  Evening: Piece of cheese, cottage cheese, a banana, two cups of tea.

+Whey protein milk shake after workout.

I don't have any cheat days other than having a few drinks on most weekends. However, I feel like I'm cheating every day, eating massive amounts of fatty meats and cheese! I never fast, I like my meals regular.

I train a BBS type of bodyweight/dumbbell routine once a week, it takes 15 minutes max. I also do other occasional sports maybe once a week: Badminton, hockey, snowboarding, whatever is on the table. Sometimes I take a walk. I know I could and should exercise so much more, but I keep making progress this way so I try not to sweat it and just enjoy life! This really is amazing!
                  Last edited by Cephas; 03-30-2014, 06:03 AM.

Comment

[ATTACH]15912[/ATTACH]
                    [ATTACH]15913[/ATTACH]

These are a few months old - I have lost more since this so I will update soon.
                    5'2, F, 21
                    SW: 170
                    CW: 103 ( Though I think I was 115 in those pictures ).
                    Awesome job! I love that you used the same pose and everything. Doing great!
                    March 1st 2010: 308lbs | CW: 219lbs / 18.5%BF | New Goal: 16% BF
                    Male. 28. 6'4''. Currently working on them muscles and strength!

"My chest hair caught fire when I was fighting a bear with a flamethrower, how do I get my hair back?” - Rivvin

Comment

Thanks guys!!

Oh. And she did haha! We were in the process of switching to a better quality holistic dog food but it had more calories and caused weight gain. Got the weight off her and me and she's just as lean and muscular now, good food all the way!
                      Awesome! It's great when the whole family gets involved (even when they have excessive hair)...
                      I got 99 problems but a pancake ain't one...

My Journal

Height: 6'3"
                      SW (Feb 2012): 278
                      SBF: 26% (Scale)
                      CW (Sept 2015): 200
                      CBF: 17% (Scale)

Comment

• Originally posted by Cephas View Post
                        Ok, here's my before and after. I'm a 44 yo, 185cm (6'2") guy. I went primal last November weighing 107kg (237lbs). Now after 4 months and couple of weeks I'm at 91kg (201lbs).

[ATTACH]16029[/ATTACH]

Might as well add some more info while the pic is pending approval.. I've never calculated my macros, but a typical day for me is:

Breakfast: Couple of boiled organic eggs, coffee
                        Lunch: Boiled vegetables, green salad, fish, coffee
                        Dinner: Sweet potato, red meat (lots of it!), green salad
                        Evening: Piece of cheese, cottage cheese, a banana, two cups of tea.

+Whey protein milk shake after workout.

I don't have any cheat days other than having a few drinks on most weekends. However, I feel like I'm cheating every day, eating massive amounts of fatty meats and cheese! I never fast, I like my meals regular.

I train a BBS type of bodyweight/dumbbell routine once a week, it takes 15 minutes max. I also do other occasional sports maybe once a week: Badminton, hockey, snowboarding, whatever is on the table. Sometimes I take a walk. I know I could and should exercise so much more, but I keep making progress this way so I try not to sweat it and just enjoy life! This really is amazing!
                        4 months only? That is just not fair!

Looking good! Really leaned out!

Comment

• Haven't posted on here for a long time (years...crickets....) but I love looking at all the success stories. Keep 'em coming!

Just wanted to show any ladies out there who are tied to the scale: here's Ahoytheship through the years, losing weight, losing inches and more weight, then gaining weight in the form of muscle but still losing inches.

Panorama.jpg

I've been CrossFitting for 4+ years, coaching CrossFit for three. When I started I was already lifting some weights, so I was able to adapt fairly quickly, but fast forward all this time, and I've just finished the CrossFit Open in the top 3.7% of women in the world, 151st in my region (Central East). If you want something, and work at it hard enough, amazing things can happen. If you told the 2010 me that I would ever be at this level, I would have asked if I could have some of whatever you were smoking.

Keep at it everyone, every day you celebrate the present while looking to the future is an accomplishment of which you can be proud!

Comment

• Originally posted by Stacy15 View Post
                            4 months only? That is just not fair!

Looking good! Really leaned out!
                            And 2 weeks, remember that Thanks Stacy, made my day. I think I have at least 5 kg (10lbs) to loose, but it's really been a blast so far.

Also, my chest hair has mysteriously disappeared... I heard this happens to a lot of primal guys

Comment

• Ahoytheship, good job! And you look amazing!

Comment

• Everyone looks so amazing! I lost 75lbs in about 8 months but still feel I am to fat to post a before and after pic. You all give me so much motivation and I am starting to work out! I lost all the weight just following the Pb guidelines except I didn't exercise... and continued a damaging drinking problem. Hopefully I have a lid on that and I cant wait to get a six pack for once in my life.
                                6'1" 30 y/o male
                                June 2013 - 310+lbs
                                April 2014 - 230lbs
                                "The great and powerful Trixie doesn't trust wheels"!

Comment

Working...
                                X