Ad Widget

Importance of Home gym for everyone

No announcement yet.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Importance of Home gym for everyone

Have you grown sick of the hustle, bustle, and sweat-stained walls of the typical commercial gym? Do you find the travel time associated with getting to and from your local workout center affects the amount of sessions you can get in each week? Are you simply fed up of paying through the nose for facilities that you have to share with others?
    If you answered yes to any one of the above questions, it may be the time to consider creating your very own personal gym at home

To get started on a great home gym, you should invest in the following items:
    1. Dumbbells
    2. Kettlebell
    3. Pull Up Bar
    4. Jump Rope
    5. Medicine Ball
    6. Plyo-Box
    7. Barbell
    8. Weight Plates

and so on. So start home gym and keep yourself always fit
    I’m convinced that there are two different types of people: people who need to go to an established gym to get fit and those who need to avoid going to an established gym–and stay home–to get fit. But how can someone possibly stay home and get fit? That’s easy… with a home gym. Now, there …

Agreed EXCEPT my ceilings are low, my rooms are small and few, my door-frames are close to the ceiling and on inside wall corners (making my Christmas present pull-up bar useless)... so I do like my commercial gym though wish I had a room for a home gym.

Or you could just go to the local park. Fresh air, sun, walking, running, push ups, pull ups. Motivation is what is needed more so than equipment for most people!

Staying active means keeping your body functioning at a high level. Regular exercise will maintain the performance of your lungs and heart to most efficiently burn off excess calories and keep your weight under control. Exercise will also improve muscle strength, increase joint flexibility and improve endurance.